Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Wireburner, I just don't get you guys (Generation Z), all you listen to is that punk/hip hop/rap stuff, that gets on my nerves!!! I want to see you TIG with that music in your headphones!!!!!!!!!
    sorry, laughing too hard
    Actually i do. You know maybe you should stop judging us or at least me so much cause yeh i do like my share of rock and pop but i do like country and classic rock and some rap. Ill listen to about anything as long as its not a bunch of white gangsta trash or fall asleep boring. ANd yes i do have some zztop, 38 special, ozzy osborn,led zeplin, the temptations and too many other too list
    welding...its awsome

Weld 13...You know maybe you should stop judging us or at least me so much ....
    NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will ALWAYS judge you! As long as you are 13, and there IS a possibility that what Dabar39 said, and your welds are actually better than mine!!!!! Oh well....it may be true, we'll see soon...if that is the case, 'means I gotta step it up !!! or else hang myself
    Anyway...you ARE pretty mature for a 13 y/o. Proud of you, BUT it's hard not to give you a hard time, 'cause you're so young
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I WASN'T !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fun4now...what album was it; they said if you played it backwards, you heard the devil talking or some bull hucky like that? May have been one of the Zepplin albums, but I forget...

Wireburner, I just don't get you guys (Generation Z), all you listen to is that punk/hip hop/rap stuff, that gets on my nerves!!! I want to see you TIG with that music in your headphones!!!!!!!!!
    sorry, laughing too hard
    na I don`t listen to thta Carp (sorry) I listen to country , southern rock

Inferno Forge

Chris

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    na I don`t listen to thta Carp (sorry) I listen to country , southern rock
    ooo oops I think i forgot to list country. I like alot of southern rock too. I like playin it on eletric guitar but its kinda hard when weldin is most of your time and money and then paintball on top of that.
    welding...its awsome