Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums
 
Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 10 of 74

Threaded View

  1. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    100

    Default Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    I just put songs on my puter from cds , then add them to my mp3, but I left my mp3 in my mom`s car 1 day & it was hott well you know the rest of the story OPPS , you can turn it on but you hit play & it turns it`self oFF
    Think the heat got to the battery?
    If it's a lithium-ion probably did! When they get to hot, they can blow out vents and emit an explosive gas. It
    smells like either.
    They don't like heat and humidity at all.

    May have enough juice to turn on, but when you hit play it goes uuhhh.
    Would be same thing with any type of exhausted battery.

    r90s
    Last edited by r90s; 07-17-2007 at 02:05 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.