Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default OT How many are going to the PRI

How many members here are going to Orlando in December?

ONE

I am not going to Orlando but I did go to Indy the last 3 years that it was there and I am waiting for it to come back! It takes a couple of days to take it in so have a good time. I did meet a couple of guys from here and Andy was there as well. That show makes you really appreciate the scope of motorsports today no matter what your main interest is. JEFF

I went to Indy for a few years with the company I work for and Florida since it's been there. I liked Indy better because it was close to home, about 4 hours driving compared to 20. The crowd was different too. It is nice though to have everything in one room as compared to being in multiple rooms/floors. We were joking that in Indy they were going to start setting up booths in the bathrooms.
    I belive they signed a contract with the OCCC to stay there through something like 2012 or 15 so they are not coming back anytime soon.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 70

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 145