Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by USARMY44B View Post
    just get a fence eletrafy it and get a really really big dog like a roughtwiler or a bull mastiff and let them roam free on you proporty and to keep them out of the house get chahuehue and a bull mastiff thatll keep them out. oh yeah lots and lots of lights like statium lights the kind that pi$$ off the people that live around you. and a sign that says tresspassers will be shot on sight

Post one sign: Trespassers will be shot, Survivors will be shot AGAIN!

Make sure the first shot kills them and the ACLU SCHMUCKS can't say anything.

It also helps to have the "Keep Honkin' I'm Reloadin' " sticker on your truck as well.

Better to be tried by twelve than carried by six!

BTW, that's what I like about Arizona. You can go just about anywhere strapped and it's legal.
    OhioDave

HOTsdale AZ

Default BodyBagger

I agree with most of whats posted once you trespass on anothers property you have lost your rights in most cases, but I'm wondering what would prescribed by Sharia law say about stealing a truck/ equipment for liveihood?