Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

[QUOTE=FusionKing;Personally I wonder why people in Austalia would even buy a welder made halfway around the world? I don't know anything about those brands of welders that you have and promote but I know they would be hard for me to get and even harder to find service I suspect.:[/QUOTE]
    You can't be serious ? You don't know about Kemppi or OTC? Man are you missing out!!
    [QUOTE=FusionKing; I just spent most of my morning at the LWS surrounded by Miller Esab and Lincoln machines so I haven't the foggiest notion of what really goes on...I dream it all up in my head[/QUOTE]

I just spent most of my morning at the drag strip surrounded by race cars that must make me an expert racer

We in Australia buy machines from dealers here that sell and service machines such as Miller,Lincoln,Kemppi,Esab,Fronius,Cigweld
    We don't get hung up on the red an blue argument because we have access to the full rang of welding machine colours
    Last edited by TRIKFAB; 11-23-2008 at 04:46 AM. Reason: xx

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.