Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Default Yet another Dynasty 200DX HF Start thread

I have a 200DX and the HF start seems like it is gradually getting weaker/firing less and less.

I bought the machine used a few months ago (it was fine at the time), but the hf seems to be going downhill.

I does the thing where if it doesn't strat, I rub the tungsten on the workpiece and then it will start. But now it sometimes takes a few tries.

So my questions are:

1) Is there a set of points inside with an arc gap I can clean/adjust? This was the case for my ole dialarc.

2) What's an HF board replacement cost? I am guessing this won't be a warranty job since I'm not the original owner...

Sorry to drag a beaten to deta subject back up, but I searched and couldn't find anything conclusive on these questions...

Thanks!
    ________
    INTERRACIAL BRITISH
    Last edited by captain bondo; 03-25-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.