Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Passive an Digital elite lenses

I need a quick answer! i'm about to by a inferno digital elite helmet and the standard black pasive helmet from cyberweld.com and wanted to know if the lenses are interchangeable if I ever go some were and dont want to scrach my shiney new inferno.

Cyberweld lists the on their site, see if its the same PN
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Millermatic 175
    Spectrum 375
    All kinds of Smith OA gear

NO ONE PANIC!!

By tomorow Ill have it all in hands an some of it on head!!!

I forgot to post it monthes ago but I got a new hobart stick mate 250/160 ac/dc but still havent been able to use it because I didnt have a helmet.

I ordered the helmits sunday nite along with some winter head gear for the up comeing weather!!!

http://store.cyberweld.com/dooraghotnoh.html

http://store.cyberweld.com/miwebe.html

http://store.cyberweld.com/midooragmooa.html

hopefuly() I can find some space to hide a welding in the garage and get some picks up on that!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.