Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lol....James, give the guy a break His camera got stolen!!! Hope he will be able to get one soon though
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Default Uh-Oh

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    aw, thats just not right. gotta show us the targets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    lol....James, give the guy a break His camera got stolen!!! Hope he will be able to get one soon though

What did James say.
    Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    feel free to shoot me........... an e-mail direct i have time to chat.
    He might want to change that to:

"feel free to send me an e-mail direct i have time to chat."
    Last edited by r90s; 07-15-2007 at 04:56 AM.

yea i know, sereous bummer on the riped off camera. that crap just pisses me off. you need a camera get a freaking job, not a hammer and some ones elses car.
    i did give him a se he knew it was cool he couldnt do it, more of a joke realy. but i supose with a recently stolen camera, its not so funny.
    stuff is just to expensive to have people taking your sh-t.!!!!
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Wink

What did James say.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fun4now
    feel free to shoot me........... an e-mail direct i have time to chat.

He might want to change that to:

"feel free to send me an e-mail direct i have time to chat."

naa i'm good. i got a big dog for warning and i'm well armed.
    and i ashore you if you are shooting at anything in my yard without my ok, you wont get a 2nd shot.
    even took the time to make mom a good shot.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default pretty sure

I know I was funn-in ya, and I'm pretty sure Bert knew U were funn-in joozy. ...uh... something like that.

r90s,
    where do you get your smileys from?
    I'm not late...

Default what about archery targets??

Do y'all think that the 1"X2"s would support a bail of hay behind the cardboard? This way the arrows don't get lost.
    Martin
    Welding Technician
    AWS Certified Welding Inspector
    AWS Certified Welding Educator
    ASNT ACCP Level II VT/GI/D
    www.linkedin.com/pub/martin-cramer/20/b36/940/

haha im going to see if i could get my sisters camera and snap come pics this week, i got a job just to goddamed lazy to get my butt tot the store and get one.. ah sunday is time for beer and bbq not camera shopping :P

its ok you gys can ge tough on me i worked in the elevator trade for 2 years.. you gotta have some tough skin to do that kind of work :P all in all good bunch of guys, they tought me a lot

mwccwi,
    back from church:
    hmm...don't know what you mean. why wouldn't the 1x2's hold up? The bale of hay would not be touching the cardboard and just resting behind and laying on top of the 1x2 legs, right?
    I'm not late...