Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Helmet Winner!

Hybrid View

Default Helmet Winner!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to sign up for the free tape measure and complete the survey for a chance at the Big Window Elite helmet!! We had a great response.

The winner is..."g5spfan", from Nevada.

We are still sorting through the comments, but received awesome feedback and ideas. No surprise, the vast majority of you use MIG welding on your projects, followed by Stick welding and TIG welding. The two processes you are most interested in learning more about are TIG welding and plasma cutting. And a pleasant surprise to find that over 80% of you are willing to participate in future discussion panels/surveys.

Again, a humble thank you to everyone for your willingness to share with us and with each other. The success of this forum comes from the creativity and helpfulness of all of you. Have fun, be safe, and weld away!

Congradulations g5spfan, I was looking forward to winning that helmet, oh well , maybe next time.
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Winning the Big Window Elite was a nice surprise this morning. Thank you Miller!

Thanks Burninbriar. Now I need a new Trailblazer to go with it.

I've always been satisfied with a flip-front helmet. But it would be nice to have an auto-darkening helmet, just to know that have better than someone else! lol Oh! that wasn't a nice thimg to say! Oh shame!

Congratulations!
    Save our species! Lower metal prices!

g5spfan :
    Maybe you can can win a Trailblazer next.
    I never thought I would want an auto dark untill I started tig welding, now I love the auto darks.
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Welcome fellow Nevadan! You gotta love a forum that gives you a free helmet when your first post is to say thank you!! Talk about fair and unbiased!

Quote Originally Posted by g5spfan
    Winning the Big Window Elite was a nice surprise this morning. Thank you Miller!

Thanks Burninbriar. Now I need a new Trailblazer to go with it.
    g5,You could send me the helmet and I will test it with my Trailblazer and send you a very nice report on how they work together.hahaha.Seriously congrats on the new helmet!