Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Angry

I agree with Monte, you should have more compassion.

Wheelchair

Are you happy now?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Such a shame, there are people who don't have compassion-maybe they never got any compassion. I'll miss my dog when she is gone. It's just appreciating life. The world needs more of it.
    Joe in NY

Clarke 131E Arc Welder
    HF 4x6 bandsaw
    Hitachi 4.5" Grinder
    Craftsman Air Compressor

Quote Originally Posted by jcirafic View Post
    Such a shame, there are people who don't have compassion-maybe they never got any compassion. I'll miss my dog when she is gone. It's just appreciating life. The world needs more of it.
    I had a Chihuahua "Cricket" when I was in High School. My friends hated that little dog because around anyone but my mom, dad and I, she was too high strung and yapping all the time, but with us it was as calm as a house cat. Eventually we had to put the poor thing to sleep as it was too feeble to even walk. I can still recollect how upset we all were to say goodbye to her and to this day I have not had another pet - that was 30 years ago.

turbo38t Guest

You are the typical model for someone who gets picked on and life isn't going your way lol. Take your misery out on others.....you're just a selfish, unsympathetic excuse for a human. I bet you'd have the same feelings if a family member dies.....some people don't have kids....they have pets...Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by PUMPKINHEAD View Post
    Are you happy now?

Warning to young ladies:
    If you wear loose clothes, beware of the machinery. If you wear tight clothes, beware of the machinist.

Pretty neat, there are still good people.

punkinhead, you surely have not ate a 12 year old cow, it would not be "tasty" more like really tough.
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

Quote Originally Posted by turbo38t View Post
    You are the typical model for someone who gets picked on and life isn't going your way lol. Take your misery out on others.....you're just a selfish, unsympathetic excuse for a human. I bet you'd have the same feelings if a family member dies.....some people don't have kids....they have pets...Dave
    Nope, and my life typically goes my way (you see, I'm not so deluded as to think it always goes my way).

I'm far from miserable, I am a happy and well adjusted.

sympathy? SYMPATHY?? for the DEAD!?!? Sympathy is an emotion for those still with us. Taking an ill pet 'out back' or to the vet to put it out of it's misery is sympathetic, marking the spot you buried it in is deranged. You must understand anthropomorphism is a psychiatric problem.

uhhhh, yeah, kind of. they are dead you know. And no, I do not visit graves.

Yep, THAT is a problem, once again, anthropomorphism is an ABNORMAL behavior. There is a clear and distinct difference between a human and an animal.

great looking name tags, makes for a nice memorial.
    i have recently become pet-less myself, and miss them very much. with a little luck we will be able to get a new puppy to make noise around here.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

to this day I have not had another pet - that was 30 years ago.
    Do you 'cumpassionate' people see what you are doing?

30 years!!!!! for a Taco Bell dog?

THAT, is abnormal for a human's death, even the sudden demise of a close family member. And what does it do? Do those with cumpassion, think their loved ones, whether human or animal are floating around in some other dimension poking those around saying "look, look, see that, they REALLY loved me" "watch, I'm going to 'mind-meld' with them and make 'em cry like a baby"
    Naw, it's prolly more like "look, look, see that, they REALLY are pathetic, I've been dead thirty years and they STILL haven't come to grips"

The Kubler-Ross model:

Five Stages Of Grief
    1. Denial and Isolation.
    2. Anger.
    3. Bargaining.
    4. Depression.
    5. Acceptance.

You see that last one, ACCEPTANCE. I'm not cold, heartless, or any thing of the sort, I was taught LONG ago, what's living will die. It's unavoidable and all the tears, self flagellation, and headstones ain't bringing them back.

Me, myself, I prefer the warm memories of those past.