Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Default A Heartfelt thank you goes to Monte55

Some of you may remember several weeks ago I lost both of my cats as they chased a possum out of my trash cans and were hit and killed by the same car as they chased the possum across the street.

After I posted the cross that I made for their grave, Nick (Monte55) went out of his way to make some very nice looking name plaques to add to the cross. I have had them for several weeks now and was finally able to take the time and mount them to the cross yesterday. What an upgrade, really finishes the memorial to the girls with a touch of class they deserve.

Nick, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to help others when in need, I'm really glad to see that in the me first world, there are still some of us that will go the extra mile for others. Thanks Again, Dave

P.S. I would also like to thank all of the forum members who posted replies in the original thread "Bad day at the homestead", your thoughts make it easier to accept their death. Thank you to all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en