Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wink paint

my truck is MILLER BLUE
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

dont forget to post up some finished pic's.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default Krylon Close Match

I recently completed my first home welding project with my new Miller MIG welder last weekend. I built a relatively small, mobile welding table and painted the legs with Krylon Industrial "Rust Tough" spray paint. I used the #R00829 Gray Primer and the #R00249 "Osha Safety Blue/Gradall Blue". Pretty close match and is very easy to apply and get coverage without running. I'm very happy with the results. I will post some photos of my project and link it back here so you can see the color.

- Chad

Here is the link to my post with photos - Thanks!
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ead.php?t=2612
    Last edited by chadjcyr; 02-03-2008 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Added Link

Posting Permissions