Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by aametalmaster View Post
    I have built lots of trailers, look around here for some ideas...Bob

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n...0have%20built/
    Hey Bob,

I have a small shop down in Florida and I was wondering how I could get into the trailer business. Who would I sell them to besides building one and putting it for sale on the side of the road. I've repaired more of them than I care to remember and have built three for shops that I worked at in the past. One was a huge BBQ grill, one a utility, and one a fifth wheel for a semi. None came back, so that was a good sign of axle placement and tongue weight. Anyway, do you have any suggestions?

Mike
    www.blueblaze-usa.com

Live'n Life, Love'n the Ol Lady, Burn'en-Rods 813

Thumbs up Web Site !!!

Trep813,Mike, Hi; Congrats on the Web Site !!

Very Professional, Great Job !!!

.......... Norm :

Sunrise Outside My Shop In Delhi, Ontario

- Arcair- K 4000 CAC.

- LN-25 Wire Feeder

- Lincoln Ranger 8- Engine Drive- CC\CV:

- Lincoln Power Mig 180C
    - Spoolgun.
    - DeWalt Chop Saw .
    - DeWalt Compressor - 13cfm, @ 100 psi.

www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

i just bought 3 trailer plans from northerntools
    18ft car trailer 16ft landscaping trailer and car dolly
    plans there great
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nfinch86 View Post
    Trep813,Mike, Hi; Congrats on the Web Site !!

Very Professional, Great Job !!!

.......... Norm :
    Norm,

Thanks about the wesite. I checked yours out, nice and clean. It looks good.

Mike
    www.blueblaze-usa.com

Live'n Life, Love'n the Ol Lady, Burn'en-Rods 813