Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well now put that in your pipe and smoke it!
    Weekend wannab racer with some welders.

Yea, that's one pipe no one on this forum can weld.

Your weld looks just fine. I see you decided to TIG it anyway I would have too, now that i have my own that is.

Lots of people in no emmission areas will either cut off the rear o2 or replace it with a "jim-stim" (it's an O2 simulator box) Those people are ignorant...even though mine is not used (stand alone engine management system) I still have the wires, sensor and bungs in place so that it all looks factory and i don't go cutting up a factory wire harness <---read: expensive!!

what kind of car is it? I install and tune engine management computers, fab turbo and exhaust systems and do some other custom stuff. The one thing i really hate is chasing down factory wiring as there's usually changes within a "series" of body styles over the years it was produced.
    Dynasty 200DX
    Hobart Handler 135
    Smith MB55A-510 O/A setup
    Lathe/Mill/Bandsaw
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Just about every other hand tool you can imagine

I can't remember what kind of car he said it was.
    There was an adapter I welded on at the end of this pipe also since there was not enough room for a clamp after welding in the bung. I also had to splice the sensor wires back together witch was a pain becouse he cut them right at the sensor. I sure hope the sensor is still good, he said the new one is around $80.00.

Thanks for the complements on the weld.
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron