Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tigger cart

Hybrid View

Default Tigger cart

OK Gentlemen let me have it, how am I doin. Built this on leave for my 200DX which I love, getting out of the Army after 24 years (20 Active) and just want to weld. give me some pointers, Thank you.[ATTACH]hsbToRgb[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]rgbToHsb[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]hexToRgb[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]rgbToHex[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]associate[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]extend[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]test[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]remove[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]copy[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]each[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]indexOf[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]some[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]every[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]map[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]filter[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]forEach[/ATTACH]

DSCN0350.JPG

DSCN0353.JPG

DSCN0354.JPG

DSCN0356.JPG

Default Crazy stuff

Why is all that extra writing in there? It did this with the pics that BTW are at the bottom.

Nice little design there11b. You have too much "cleaning",by the too wide white area around the weld. What are your settings. Turn up the balance a little more and turn up the Freq. higher too. I was doing the same thing you were till someone on another site has a Dyn 350 and told me to run the balance in the high 70's with the frequency over 200Hz. It really works good.
    T.J.
    Miller Dynasty 300DX
    HTP MIG 240
    HTP 380 Plasma

Bridgeport Milling Machine
    South Bend Lathe
    Etc. Etc....
    tjsperformance.com

Default Tigger Cart

Nice I Will Biuld Mine Similar Look At My Torch And Hose Hanger And You May Use It For Hood And Tig Torch May Have To Modify From Oxy Acetylene To Tig Torch But He Principal Is The Same

Thumbs up

great looking lil cart.
    you may find you want to angle the Dyn up or add a higher shelf to put it on. if you do a lot of work at your welding table you will always be bending down to set or read the welder. mine is about 28" off the ground and works well for me, but to each his/her own. the best part about building your own cart, is you get to play with it and change it to suit you as you feel the need. man its cool to have welders.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Nice little cart, but I'm more impressed with you're service to the country.
    Thanks.

Jame's suggestion about adding a shelf to get it up higher might make life a little easier.
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Hey thanks for all the suggestions. I had the balance set at 80 and the freq set at 160 hertz so maybe as one member said turn the freq up? Oh and I just may build a shelf for the welder but over all the welds are good yes?