Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default What would it be worth???

I purchased a Miller Bobcat 250 Welder/Gen last summer for $1400.00 with 75 hours. It now has 96 hours with BRAND NEW leads with quick connects at machine and every 50 feet. 75 feet of ground. 100 feet of stinger. Also new Miller Machine Cover. What would all of this be worth if I was going to sell it? I do not think I will ever use this machine to it full potential and was thinking of getting a Passport and a small generator large enough to run the passport. What size generator would I need to run the passport on the 220 mode?

Thanks for any help......

Dave

i would suspect the passport would run on a 5500W with a 220V plug. my TA-185 will.
    sorry i can give a value on the Bobcat 250, might be a good idea to look on e-bay and see what they are going for. i dont see any reason why you shouldnt be able to get your $$ back you put into it.
    good luck
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES