Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Know of one for Nextel Radio IDs?

now i just gotta get out of the dark ages and get a caller ID box.
    how 'bout a faster internet connection????
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    now i just gotta get out of the dark ages and get a caller ID box.
    how 'bout a faster internet connection????
    cruel...just cruel but still funny
    welding...its awsome

Quote Originally Posted by weld_13 View Post
    oh well just use a cell
    karma caught up to me sim card in my cell phone just went bad
    welding...its awsome

I didn't know those "brick" phones HAD a sim card
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I didn't know those "brick" phones HAD a sim card
    no sorry its a sonny ericson flip phone
    welding...its awsome

you mean the sim card isn't from a NEXSCRAP - NEXTRY - - NEXTTELEPHONE- please. leader in field of super breakable phones and failures. Thus why they are the only ones in your phone shop with piles and piles of repair parts. I know if you call nextry and complain about a specified # calling multipl times they can give you the phone users ID. I know a friend of mine at the local wireless store will just plug a # in and tell you al the info you want about the users account. In your case just make up a story about wanting to know whos calling your wife or a if there is a certain kid calling your sons phone. Probablly dont have to go that far but in case you do. Can also plug in names you think it is to find out as well.

Good luck