Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: copanyl ogo

ok so add your info to this.
    maybee Iron man can put it togather 4 ya.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

here are some simple dulldogs that might help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Cool

yeah maybe that top bull dawg wearing a welding hood with Jones` Welding

Thank y`all

Inferno Forge

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    yeah maybe that top bull dawg wearing a welding hood with Jones` Welding

Thank y`all
    with the hood fliped up and the bull dawg wearing it ,just something ivoling welding and Jones` Welding

Inferno Forge

Chris

With the program I use I cant add anything to a selected image other than text. so it would be hard to make it look right, I could probly find an image somewhere on the net but there is a possibility it could be copywrighted even if not some people freak out when you use their images. If you like one of the images fun posted I will use it just wont be able to add a helmet. On the other hand not to discourage you in any way I dont even know what your intentions are, but If you want this logo for your website as fun make what you want, but if you want it for a business logo stay away from animal pics, and just use a hood or a welder or somthing in the background.

why would you recomend against animals in his buisness logo?? animal rights activests, pet lovers?? just cureous not trying to be a bung hole, just wondering the thinking behind it??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

can you make me 1 with just a cool looking welding hood ,put Jones` Welding

Thank y`all

Inferno Forge

Chris

No reason, it just that most professional business logos dont have anything more than text or a symbol refering to their kind of business.
    not saying that none do look how much business ronald mcdonald has brought in over the years. I guess it's mearly a matter of opinion.

could you make me 1 with a welding hood and says Jones` Welding

Inferno Forge

Chris

have someone take a pic. of youre helmet while the sparks are flying and we will use that.