Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Thanking you riggers for the kind words

Thanks everyone for the nice comments on my truck. I didn't expect to hear anything yet about my truck nor do i sit by the phone expecting they are gonna tell me they found it either. It will be parted out and burned down im sure. My buddy who is a rig welder as well offered me his 2004 f 350 superduty dually to use while im down. He said i can just use it, change the oil and keep the maintenence up and when i'm done return it. He also said i can use his skid that he had in it. He going to the farm today to start making me wraps for it cause his reels came of there to his newer ford. He is gonna sell the truck for 27 with skid so maybe after the insurance agency rolls me over ill walk away with a truck paid for and 20 or so grand to get tools and such i can make payments to him friend to friend and not have to really go into much debt. Ill never get back what i had into it. NEVER. Why couldnt i have been in texas. I know down there you break into a riggers truck and you immediately have signed youre death certificate toe tag included. Once again to a community of rig welders who are nation strong thanks guys for the tool offers and welder offers. It blows me away you guys are willing to lend a guy stuff you dont know.I WOULD DO EXACTLY THE SAME TOO.

Barett

Default Speaking for myself.

Your thanks are no good here...

You make your way in this world the same as me - one rod at a time....

That makes you family.

Just trying to help a brother when he is down.

Best of luck in the future.
    Later,
    Jason

Professional Spark Generator by Trade.

turbo38t Guest

Did you have everything insured? Just curious. Ad does the insurance company cover everything? I insure all of my Snap-on tools at work. Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by miller101 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the nice comments on my truck. I didn't expect to hear anything yet about my truck nor do i sit by the phone expecting they are gonna tell me they found it either. It will be parted out and burned down im sure. My buddy who is a rig welder as well offered me his 2004 f 350 superduty dually to use while im down. He said i can just use it, change the oil and keep the maintenence up and when i'm done return it. He also said i can use his skid that he had in it. He going to the farm today to start making me wraps for it cause his reels came of there to his newer ford. He is gonna sell the truck for 27 with skid so maybe after the insurance agency rolls me over ill walk away with a truck paid for and 20 or so grand to get tools and such i can make payments to him friend to friend and not have to really go into much debt. Ill never get back what i had into it. NEVER. Why couldnt i have been in texas. I know down there you break into a riggers truck and you immediately have signed youre death certificate toe tag included. Once again to a community of rig welders who are nation strong thanks guys for the tool offers and welder offers. It blows me away you guys are willing to lend a guy stuff you dont know.I WOULD DO EXACTLY THE SAME TOO.

Barett

Default Picture of my replacement rig for the stolen bnelson welding and oilfield services l

Because i am a ltd company, or wether i was one or not i keep all receipts for things purchased. I gave my insurance company every receipt i had for the things i bought aftermarket and every picture i had on the outside and all the receipts for the electronics on the inside like the gps which is not the kinda gps that can find the truck,LOL, the radar detector,all wireless bluetooth For my new blackberry curve. my new pentax camera i take with me to snap pics for the wife and kids of the places im working and the list goes on and on. I treated the interior of my truck as an office and never thought it would end like this. Hers a picture of the truck my buddy is gonna let me use until i get my feet back on the ground. I told the insurance agency to replace what i had i would need for the hand tools,rebuild the entire skid with tool boxes which alone cost 2700 as they were all rolled at a shop with aluminum doors,the welder reel,cables,my bottles oxy acet lines connectors and on and on plus the truck and after market in and out 75,000. My contents were mint as i treated and treat my things and other peoples things with the greatest of care. No frayed ends on anything,grinders weren't beat to ****. I may walk out of there with 12 grand with the truck paid off entirely and that left to buy tools cause the skid i already have.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Really nice friend.... and really nice truck.

Good luck.
    Later,
    Jason

Professional Spark Generator by Trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Wolf View Post
    Really nice friend.... and really nice truck.

Good luck.
    What he said
    Jeff