Guys i am pleading for you to keep an eye out for my welding rig. It was stolen on September 30 at approx 2 a.m to 3.am right in front of my hotel room door while staying at the Outlook motor hotel along highway 16 adjacent to Sherwood Park Alberta. It is a 2006 ford 350 superduty. Has 37 13-50 20 inch toyo mud terrains 20 " diamo 8 karat rims with a 5" exhaust and 6 " tip at end.Has new led lights in rear and rear airride. It also has a set of bushwackers on it and on the front windshield at the top in big bold writing it says GO FOR BROKE. Has a new westin bully bar on it with 2 pia lights on it. hood scoop on the hood too. On the driver side and passenger side rear windows it had an animated B and in writing Nelson welding and oilfield services ltd. All windows were tinted black. It had the full chrome package with stainless tow hooks and a 6" procomp lift kit. In the rear i had a Lincoln ranger 305 with about 350 hours on it. I had painted it grey. Had 4 sherlyn aluminum reels and the tool boxes were black with aluminum doors. bottles mounted side by side on drivers side box for oxy acetylene. I had tons of things inside like radar gps sattelite radio mp3 player. My list goes on when it comes to the tools inside the tool boxes. I put everything i have into this truck and made alot of family sacrifices with a a wife 2 kids and one on the way. I was working steady with it being fairly new to getting my name out there and some ****ing ******* stole it from me because he somehow felt it would benifit him. I am sure its parted out by now but if any of you rig welders or hand welders see this truck or a truck you think may have been altered a bit thats mine please call me in saskatchewan at 1306827 7499. There is an all points bulletin out for it but i need more help.