Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My dream setup would be a MM350P sitting side by side with a Dynasty 350.

Little out of my budget right now, but we can all dream can't we?

For the time being guess I'll have to make do with the MM251 w/30A and my Sync 250 DX.

Multiprocess machines sound great, but as mentioned, they always seem to be set up for the process you just did, not the one you need to do next. Plus, if one machine goes down, you're SOL.

Just my opinion.
    Last edited by SundownIII; 09-23-2008 at 07:36 PM.

Never had a 350mp just up and crash, go to an easily cleared error code once in a while.

Realistically, if you happen to find a power mig 300 for a good price. All it is is downloadable software to convert it into a 350. Not alot of guys know that little piece of information. Now ya can't run diagnostics, or upgrade the operating system and software, with most of the Millers I know of. Once it's broke, thats it.

Usually only a control board glitch on the powermig 300/350, 350pro and the like. Hook up the ole laptop, find the glitch and download a new whatever to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Never had a 350mp just up and crash, go to an easily cleared error code once in a while.

Realistically, if you happen to find a power mig 300 for a good price. All it is is downloadable software to convert it into a 350. Not alot of guys know that little piece of information. Now ya can't run diagnostics, or upgrade the operating system and software, with most of the Millers I know of. Once it's broke, thats it.

Usually only a control board glitch on the powermig 300/350, 350pro and the like. Hook up the ole laptop, find the glitch and download a new whatever to fix it.
    That's pretty cool. I don't know anything about those machines, but I can really appreciate that kind of design (fore)thought being put into any kind of product.

I've only owned one Lincoln... it was my first welder- a little 110V Home Depot jobber. It was great for what it was. Never missed a beat and made be lots of money.
    Maxstar 200DX
    Maxstar 300DX
    Dynasty 200DX
    Passport
    Spectrum 701
    LMSW-52 spot welder