Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Memorial Cross

Threaded View

Default Memorial Cross

Dabar39's cross for his cats reminded me of this cross I made last year as a memorial for my aunt and uncle to hang in there house. Randy and Kay Metzler were good family friends there were killed on there motorcycle (while riding with my aunt and uncle) when drunk driver made a left turn in front of them. The meaning behind it is, Randy was a mechanic and owned his own shop, he lived for wrenching, the Harley emblem was off their wrecked bike. I had the stainless steel name plate laser marked by one of the guys I work with. The wrenches are welded together, then I welded 2 framing nails on under the Harley emblem and filled the back of the emblem with JB weld and sunk the nail heads into the JB weld.

-Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Owner
    DW Metalworks LLC
    Miller Trailblazer 302
    Miller 8RC Feeder
    Miller Passport Plus
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX W/Coolmate 1
    Hobart Handler 135
    Hypertherm PowerMAX 30
    Smith O/A Torch Set
    Plus more tools then my wife will ever know about....

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.