Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Junior

Default Junior

What is the difference between a junior member, a member, and a senior member on this board??

Difference is How much miller pays us for answering your questions.
    2, XMT's 350 cc/cv
    1, BOBCAT 250
    1, TRAILBLAZER 302
    1, MILLER DVI
    1, PASSPORT PLUS
    1, DYNASTY 200 DX
    1, MAXSTAR 150 STL
    1, HOBART CHAMP
    1, HF-251 BOX
    1, S-74d
    1, S-75DXA
    2, 12-RC SUITCASES
    2, 30 A spoolguns

How long have you been in the trade?

Quote Originally Posted by starweld View Post
    What is the difference between a junior member, a member, and a senior member on this board??
    The only difference in the rankings are the amount of posts you have made, nothing more.

A junior member with only a few posts can have a lot more knowledge and experience over a "senior" member who has several hundred posts. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Thanks, that is all i wanted to know. I have been in the trade a long long time.

Quote Originally Posted by starweld View Post
    quantity of posts

frank

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator View Post
    Difference is How much miller pays us for answering your questions.
    I guess I need to talk to admin about some royalty checks coming my way, I ain't seen the first one

Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by dabar39 View Post
    I guess I need to talk to admin about some royalty checks coming my way, I ain't seen the first one
    Based on what I've seen of your contributions to this board, if you don't get a check, you should at least get a hat.

I always enjoy reading your posts. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Sporty View Post
    Based on what I've seen of your contributions to this board, if you don't get a check, you should at least get a hat.

I always enjoy reading your posts. Keep it up.
    I don't quite know what to say, thank you, reading that was better than any check or crummy ole hat they could send me anyways. Dave

But I would take the hat if they sent me one cause I know they ain't gonna cut me a check anytime soon.

i got a TIG welding for dummies book and DVD. ( filled out a survey for that one )
    come to think of it, i think i might have gotten a hat a wile back too, and andy sent me some cool out-dated racing stickers. i don't know what the new ones look like but i don't see how they could have improved the style he sent me, they were way cool.
    the bummer is no way to get more of them, Miller should really have a bunch of this type of sticker in big and small for sale in their store. i know i would by a bunch of them. just think of all the rust holes in my truck i could repair with a big stack of them sticker, shoot i would have a blue and white truck by the time i was done.
    all you seem to be able to get is the round ones. nothing wrong with them, its just not the same as a cool motor-sports one.
    dabar39
    if i ever get caught up, i'll see if i can find ya a Miller hat. if i find one, i'll e-mail ya for the address.

just so every one knows, no i am not employed by miller. just a fella who normally has way too much free time and no life. no life = high post count.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES