Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

cute You make that up or found it somewhere?
    I don't eat veggies either!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

LOL yep, what Slash said
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

this one got a little big off weeds so I had to take it out it tasted like chicken.

Millermatic 135
    Syncrowave 200 with coolmate 3
    Hypertherm powermax 30

were I am when I am home
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...5/IMG_7413.jpg

Chris Madden=you are one SICK puppy!!!!!!!!
    VERY good setup though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...

Quote Originally Posted by chris madden View Post
    this one got a little big off weeds so I had to take it out it tasted like chicken.

Be careful with those tree-rats. It's all fun and games until you run into one of these guys.

PLEASE tell me he is stuffed!!! not real??!!!!!!!!!!
    TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...

Talking isent that picture classified??

Slash, you should not be showing off new goverment war plans without proper athority, uncle sam could come down hard on ya for that.i'll bet basic training was tuff on them lil guys.
    thats freaking great!!
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

James has a good point!!! I notice there are a lot of "guest" ghosting this forum. I'm sure some of them might be "Big Brother" watching!!! Better lay-off the TOP SECRET stuff!!! I'm sure James, along with me have or had a TOP SECRET clearance, but I'm sure a lot of other don't!!!
    Again, nice job
    I'm not late...

LOL i got one of them DD-214's that blank.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Default BIG rabbit!

Wow Jonny TIG...that is the biggest rabbit I've ever seen! Please tell me it's domesticated!