Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

BTW, I'm having a venison roast for dinner tonight.

ooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! asking for trouble are we???I'll bring some mongoose over that will wipe out your rat population!! Oh wait, that was the screw up Hawaii did! Didn't occur to them that the rats are daytime and mongoose are night critters. Now we got too many of both! Glad it was state people who screwed that up. Private person would have gotten fired and fined! Well, maybe that venison will give you a sore stomach
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by Slash View Post
    BTW, I'm having a venison roast for dinner tonight.
    Roast does sound good right now......
    welding...its awsome

I'll roast YOU guys!!!!
    I'm not late...

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I'll roast YOU guys!!!!
    i didnt say roasted rabit i could have meant roast beef right? I dont have anything againts rabits. I think roast beef would be better add some carrots and potatoes also optional gravy.
    welding...its awsome

add carets and potatoes, hossenpheper stew.Usiminy Sams favoret, or so he said. although i never saw him actualy get to cook bugs.
    sounds like Slash got bambie on the menue.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

true....roast beef sounds awfully good
    don't worry 'bout Slash, he's going to have nightmares about Bambi kicking his
    a&*!!!!
    I'm not late...

I slept like a baby. A very well fed baby.

My therory - If God didn't want us to eat meat, He wouldn't have made it taste so darn good.

Another - We, as a species, didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain so we could eat roots and leaves. Respect your ancestors!

I AM your ancestor! I just turned 46 last week
    No harm no foul. I spearfish a lot. So wheh I bring up a 5 - 10lb male parrot fish, all the girls get pissed off for shooting something so beautiful.
    My wife and family just say...."umm...yummy"
    I'm not late...

Wink

you guys are making me hungrey!!! the vension sounds pretty dang good right about now!!

Inferno Forge

Chris