Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default One of this week's projects: Ghost Rider

One of the guy's I work with, and the dude who taught me how to weld, is turning 40 this month. I made this for him as a gift, it was actually his idea

There are more pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/browndo...636442/detail/

-Josh

Nice gift. He will love it. Looks like it was tough to make.

James
    Miller Dynasty 200DX SOLD
    WeldTec Water Cooler SOLD
    Miller Millermatic 180 w/ Spoolmate 100
    20Ton press
    And lots of Cut-off and grinding wheels
    www.IAGPERFORMANCE.com

Default I like it!

Hey, that looks like me!

80% of failures are from 20% of causes
    Never compromise your principles today in the name of furthering them in the future.
    "All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work." -Sgt. Bilko
    "We are generally better persuaded by reasons we discover ourselves than by those given to us by others." -Pascal
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." -Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybagger View Post
    Hey, that looks like me!
    Ha! You must be one handsome dude then

That's really cool!

I love the "metal city" backdrop in the first pic too!