Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

the tubing was already bent when i got it, it was a bread cart i think?? i got it from a local grocery store after it had been hit by a car. i took it home and cut out the strait and bent pices that were not smuched by the car and used them to build the cart.took a little time to cut out all the useable pices but for free it was well werth it.
    the bends are not kinked but they do have a large indent in the inside and outside serfaces.. you can see it better in the pic below.
    you know what they say begger cant be chosey but i like the stuff just the same.
    sorry i cant help with a bender choice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Well that explains it, I thought there might be an affordable way to bend that tubing other than a mandral bender or hydroforming. Now I know the secret is to bash a bread cart with the work truck!
    John

Millermatic DVI
    Millermatic 375 xtreme
    And a brand new Syncro 200!!!

Now I know the secret is to bash a bread cart with the work truck!
    ACTUALY I SENT THE WIFE DOWN AHEAD OF ME WITH THE CAR, SHE IS STILL LERNING TO PARK.LOL

i did get an air powerd hydrolic ram from HF to make a bender with just have not gotten that far yet.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Fun4now,
    Sorry for a late post, but while reading it, wife called me in for lunch...dinner, and I've just finished breakfast sorry, laughing too hard
    Actually I love your posts and your descriptions, always detailed, which is what I need
    Good job and thanks
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

for those that have a use for it, its a good lil holder and i hope every one makes one. glad you like it, and my ramblings.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Thanks for showing us you new clamp and your cart.

I really like the magnet as a base for the clamp. I think I'm going to have to build one this weekend.

i'm always happy to help out another member, glad ya like it.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

love your ramblings Keep it up
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time