Attached Images Attached Images
    Will it weld? I loooove electricity!

Miller 251/30A spool
    Syncro200
    Spectrum 625
    O/A
    Precix 5x10 CNC Router12"Z
    Standard modern lathe
    Cheap Chinese mill that does the trick... sort of...
    horizontal 7x12 bandsaw
    Roland XC540 PRO III
    54" laminator
    hammer and screwdriver (most used)
    little dog
    pooper scooper (2nd most used...)

Dang Signwave, those sure are grippy tires to stick to the wall like that.
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

Heres the one i put together last summer for ****s and giggles
    Garage Guy Chris
    equipment:
    -Miller matic 210 w/ spoolgun
    -Syncrowave 180SD

some more pictures stupid 5 pic max...
    Garage Guy Chris
    equipment:
    -Miller matic 210 w/ spoolgun
    -Syncrowave 180SD

Yeah Rich, use a 1000cc crotch rocket motor.

I'm actually getting a rascal scooter that broke the output gear on the motor to use for parts and make an electric cart for the kiddo. I figure if that thing used to haul a 275lb man up hills and over rough terrain, I can make it haul a 40-70lb kid at a pretty good clip.

The motor is an odd configuration where the bearings are integrated into the mounts and the armature has an integral pinion that rides against the ring gear on the diff, so I might scrap that in favor of another motor. But the speed control and integral charger along with all the needed circuits already there should make it a pretty simple chassis build and drive train swap over short of needing to do something about the differential. The scooter even has heim joints for the steering linkages, so it's rich in components to pillage.
    Syncrowave 250DX
    Invison 354MP
    XR Control and 30A

Airco MED20 feeder
    Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
    Smith O/A rig
    And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at

I don't know where you plan on using it, but the first one I built I used the standard clutch you see on most go-carts I upgraded that to a torque converter and wow did that make it fun. It could climb hills with two people in it and it had some top end too.

Tom