Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

James,
    I'm afraid to buy anything expensive on e-bay, (what happens if something comes broken/missing/damaged, I have to send it back and wait.....) or at least something that is as important to me as this. I am waiting to save up $600 for the air torch/contractors set. I know I'm behind the times not buying on e-bay, but hey...YOU'RE STILL ON DIAL-UP !!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

YOU'RE STILL ON DIAL-UP!!!
    thats just not right, i'm trailor trash too but you dont see me braggen about that. so dont go buttering me up talking about my high teck dial up.

i put togather a contractors kit off e-bay for about $250 except for the ground clamp/wire. takes a lil looking but you can save a few $'s and end up with a flow meeter insted of a flow gage but if you get the 350 the tigrunner is the way to go no question.
    for the dyn200DX the foot controle is the big $ item and SSC has some excelent ones for $160. big saveings and a realy nice foot controle too.
    ok so you just want some art work to hold a glass, i can do that, see pic's.
    you might want to pick up a plasma cutter to if you want to make my cup holder though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

I DIDN'T SAY A COAST FOR AN ELEPHANT!!!!!!!!
    although I saw your table the other night, I think it is MOST excellent!!!
    Why didn't you show it earlier? or did I miss it?
    Are you going to sell it?
    Plasma Cutter. I got one, a Hypertherm G3 1000
    I'm not late...

sorry..."COASTER"
    "MOST EXCELLENT" ...... derived from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure...
    sorry... do you have a tv?
    I'm not late...

Maybe we should do a coffee table contest
    You can enter that one
    I'm not late...

Righton! weldors special haha
    welding...its awsome

Let's see who would want to compete first. I would give it a month for everyone to do/build something.
    I'm not late...

Ill go buy somethin from walmart! haha jk
    welding...its awsome

OOOOhhhhh....a CHEATER
    I'm not late...

No one said anything about rules....hehe
    welding...its awsome