Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default OH and Thanks

for the offer WyoRoy... If I make it over to Gillette before I place the order I might pick your brain a little!

Quote Originally Posted by hellowyo View Post
    for the offer WyoRoy... If I make it over to Gillette before I place the order I might pick your brain a little!
    I'll post you a Private Message with contact information. I'm always available during the day as I head to work at 22:30 every night. BTW, I've scrounged bits and pieces from the scrap yard...Pacific Steel...for the local high school shop...last was a 3 ton Tale chain fall hoist.

Default Hey just new here myself, on the forum

hellowyo, ya just wanted to say another brand of saw that I have worked with is the HYd-Mech, there are many versions sizes what have you. Good Luck. theweldinfarminartist

=hellowyo;155622]Hello Everyone!

I am a High School welding teacher, and I need to get a saw for my school shop. We have a chop saw, so I am looking at cold cut or band saws. I want it to cut angles easily. I am leaning toward band saws as they seem to be a little cheaper. I probably have up to $4500 to spend, but hopefully not quite that much. I want it to be accurate, Easy to use, and TOUGH! (They kids can destroy the best of things!) I also would like it to cut 6" box tube or so...

I have been looking at Wilton and Balieh saws, but do you have any words of wisdom?

Thanks Everyone! I enjoy reading your info very much![/QUOTE]

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137