Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Wireburner,
    I had a thunderbolt as my 1st welder. Didn't use it much...got bummed about the crank adjustment, but it welded very well the 1st 7 years whenever I DID use it...Sold it for $200 to a friend and he's happy with it...I suggest you buy miller,lincoln,or hobart. At a Lincoln tent sale I went to 3 years ago, one of the big wigs from the mainland answered my question: "what is your personal opinion on who is the best, Miller vs. Lincoln?" He gave me a very honest answer: "their both excellent machines, it depends on who gives you better service." Hands down, I think it's Miller/Airgas/Gaspro...I'm a "BLUE MAN"
    Stay away from Campbell Hausefeld/Sears/and other cr*p. There is another thread telling you not to buy them as you will be throwing your money away...
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

HEY!!!! i started using my spell checker..... .....well some times.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU GOING TO START USING YOUR GRAMMER CHECKER ALSO???!!!!!
    I'm not late...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU GOING TO START USING YOUR GRAMMER CHECKER ALSO???!!!!!
    Haha. Well its at least a start
    welding...its awsome

True dat!!!
    I'm not late...

naaa, mommy said i didnt hav ta, so dare ya be!!.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Well, if momma is much younger than me and gonna take care of me when I get old, I'd listen to her
    I'm not late...

belive I`am going to get a Lincoln ac/dc machine,, hey y`all don`t get madd get Glad

Inferno Forge

Chris

New or used? At least it's a ac/dc...good Lincoln...bad
    I'm not late...

hey whats so wrong with lincoln?
    welding...its awsome