Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

It's red That goes to you to James
    Like I mentioned in another post. One of the guys that came from the mainland for the Lincoln tent sale, said they are both excellent machines; choose which one you want based on customer service...over here, Gaspro and Miller gives me MUCH better service
    Will yours be new or used?
    There are a lot of guys on this forum that use Lincoln, so you will have a lot of help if you buy red. At the Lincoln tent sale, I've seen and tried a lot of them for TIG,MIG and stick. They're very impressive also
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Yes you do have a very good point. The reason i went with a lincoln buzz box for a stick welder was because of cost and reliability because i had more experience with the lincoln stick welders and new that they could handle a beatin. When it comes down to service miller will win 99% of the time in my area as much as i hate to say it because its really the area your in and the service quality.
    welding...its awsome

Default Bert

like to have a used 1, reason i want ac/dc is so later I can get ever thing to tig with it

Inferno Forge

Chris

I want a used Lincoln 225/125 Ac/dc machine , it has to be $250 with shipping or less

Inferno Forge

Chris

I would also suggest a ac/dc thunderbolt even though no one else has because I think those are sometimes cheaper
    welding...its awsome

or a hobart ac/dc stick mate whatever that is under $250

Inferno Forge

Chris

Well from what I hear the hobarts are a little iffy on high amp range and duty cycle but I wouldn't know for shure would have to ask on the hobart board
    welding...its awsome

miller,Lincoln or hobart aslong as it is under $250 I good

Inferno Forge

Chris

haha I know you want cheap and thats what I looked for in mine but just don't buy a piece of trash thats been beat to nothin thats all I'm sayin
    welding...its awsome

Inferno Forge

Chris