Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

same here ill come help.
    welding...its awsome

no problem, send me some plane tickets and im on my way.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Come....
    On....
    Down....
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

can i get that ticket for mid Jan.
    you should still have grass then right.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Oh, sorry I didn't mention plane tickets! I could borrow my friends 12' skiff with a 10hp engine. Meet me in Cali by the dock, I'm sure we could fit 4 guys in there
    I'm not late...

bummer Callie is a long walk.
    i'll have a think on it and get back to ya.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

[QUOTE=Bert;12359]Dabar39,
    I would help them 7 or 8 more times (helping them move, do yard work, loan tools, etc.). Ask them for help again, same thing. Stopped helping them when I found out their "emergency" was goofing off with their other friends. [QUOTE]

Too funny.........

I'm 52, and have heard this song many, many times.

Last August I bought a new pick up.
    It took awhile to find it & all, but I was determined to get EXACTLY the truck I wanted.
    That included it having a gas fired V-8 and a 6 speed manuel trans.

One of my 'needy' aquaintences asked me, "Why did you insist on a manuel transmission"?

I told him, "Well, I like them, I always have. They almost never tear up, and when they do have a problem- I can fix it. Plus,,,, when everyone that bought the little 'roller skate' car to save so much on gas needs to borrow a real truck to move or carry something-- they go bug someone else that has the luxery edition pickup with a automatic. They beat the crap out of someone else's truck, and tell them 'I'm sorry' when they bring it back with a empty fuel tank & a big dent on the side".

"Gone are the days of wooden ships, and Iron men.
    I doubt we'll see either of their likes again".

Circa 1920.
    Author:
    Unknown US Coast Guard unit Commander.

Winger Ed,
    thanks man, I was sweating it!!! I thought you were going to chew me out and ask me what took me so darn long to come to my senses!!!
    I'm not late...

hows this i can borrow my g-pas airplane.haha. better yet borrow both ones a 4 seater and another 2. when we always go out to fly and i go with my brother who has his license he sais fill it up its free for u because he has a storage fuel tank haha. i dont think he will mind us goin to hawai no not at all .
    welding...its awsome

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by weld_13 View Post
    hows this i can borrow my g-pas airplane.haha. better yet borrow both ones a 4 seater and another 2. when we always go out to fly and i go with my brother who has his license he sais fill it up its free for u because he has a storage fuel tank haha. i dont think he will mind us goin to hawai no not at all .
    Isthere room 4 me on the plan?
    mind if I come work I don`t mind work if its in Hawaii J/K

Inferno Forge

Chris