Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I like that.......nothing like an eye for an eye
    Mike
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

Talking

Revenge may be rong but if I handled it diferently I'd be in jail. You reap what you sow. It was his own fault and glad to here you had the oppertunity to tell him to get screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by dabar39 View Post
    Funny part is that I've got about 600' sitting in the rack against the wall, Dave
    HA! That's great!
    don't expect a call from them anytime soon

I hope this is a learning experience for them instead of a way to remember to tell you to get bent when you call up for material in the future.

I was always taught to not burn bridges, over the years I have learned the hard way, some times it is necessary to blow up the bridge so that they cannot flank you.

reserved for the worst of the worst of course, but, none the less necessary.

you should have got a picture of the guys face when you gave him the directions...

Quote Originally Posted by dabar39 View Post
    I just smiled with satisfaction. Dave
    That's great. I'm proud of ya.

I still think you should have put the old tires from the trailer them fellas 'traded in' on thier new one.

Seeing thier faces,,,, now that'd make a dog laugh......

"Gone are the days of wooden ships, and Iron men.
    I doubt we'll see either of their likes again".

Circa 1920.
    Author:
    Unknown US Coast Guard unit Commander.

Dabar39,
    Sorry buddy, but I got a few comments for you (constructive critisism):
    1) The boss was too **** dumb to have you tell hime the directions over the phone
    2) You should have made sure the driver saw all your steel in the shop BEFORE he left!!! THEN you could have offered to sell it to them for 500% more than what YOU would sell it for!!!!!!!!!
    all this equals: you were WAY TOO NICE!!!

I just turned 46, and 'bout 2 years ago I just got smart: all my life I have helped "friends" 7 or 8 times, before I asked them for a favor. 99% couldn't help me, so I would help them 7 or 8 more times (helping them move, do yard work, loan tools, etc.). Ask them for help again, same thing. Stopped helping them when I found out their "emergence" was goofing off with their other friends. One of my "best" friends has new ones now that I found out use him like he used me. Ahhh....paybacks are a b($%(h......He called couple months ago to weld something for him...told him I was too busy...had to weed the backyard .....
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa i have no frends. but i do get used a lot by my brother, so i guess i dont need frends.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

all your friends are here Care to come over and help me mow the lawn? Then I need help putting in shelves in my small storeroom, then I need help...
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Talking

Can I come help? ****, I don't care if it's work. It's Hawaii!!