Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Weekend Stock Rack

I finally got around to finishing the stock rack for the new shop. Since I got most of the ideas for it here, I thought I would post some pics.

would have looked nicer blue.
    other than that it looks good.
    what ya stacking on it, just steel stock or parts ??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    would have looked nicer blue.
    other than that it looks good.
    what ya stacking on it, just steel stock or parts ??
    Hey James,

Blue would of been nice, but I have a RED theme going on (BLUE was my second choice).

Also, just stock, I do not have any parts that big. Mainly IRON for jigs and fixtures and some bar stock for parts to be.

Thanks,
    Joel
    Last edited by JHCHOPPERS; 07-17-2007 at 09:22 PM.

thats cool the red rack accents the blue welders great.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

SWEET rack!!! even sweeter....NEW SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

how big is the shope and how much is rent?
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    SWEET rack!!! even sweeter....NEW SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Bert... The new shop is great !!! Here are some more pics of the shop for you.

Last edited by JHCHOPPERS; 04-07-2008 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Updated Picture Link

Here are a couple more pics, with the shelves installed and loaded up with stock...

Wink

your new shop is COOL like the rack mind if I build 1 like it?

Inferno Forge

Chris

I like that. I have something similar in my wood working shop for clamps. Now I will have to get busy in the big shop. Thanks for the ideas.