Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default How to Build a Utility Trailer (with Video)

Hey guys, this is my first post- but my brother was bored and wanted to make a video of us building a trailer. It shows step by step how to do it in a pretty cool format, its only a couple minutes long- i'm sure you'll like it. BTW- you can see my mm210 in the backgroung

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lheyy6Ccr8k

Thumbs up unusual but cool

i like it dont see stuff like that on yourtube everyday. like the entro. btw whats the trailer for?
    welding...its awsome

Hey its for holding two quads and any other crap. We build house and do renos everyday, so we need something that'll hold skids of lumber, laminate, etc. My brother is an editor for CBC, so he slapped it together in like 20 minutes.

ha, thats a sweet vid!
    mm210
    maxstar 150

welcome aboard.
    cool trailor video idea. i'll have to check it out later when i have a better conection. dial up is a bummer.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137