Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2 Bears

Hybrid View

Default 2 Bears

I am right in the middle of a house remodel, so my shop is a mess, but here is my last hand cutting plasma project. stainless steel.
    Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Something similar

I did something similar a couple of months ago for a charity auction.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Blboise View Post
    I did something similar a couple of months ago for a charity auction.
    Thats really nice... stainless or plate steel..?
    I am going to have to try heating some of mine to add that color..
    thanks for sharing
    Jim

Thumbs up

looks great guy's.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by JimYoung View Post
    Thats really nice... stainless or plate steel..?
    I am going to have to try heating some of mine to add that color..
    thanks for sharing
    Jim
    Sorry for the very long delay -- summer got here and I don't spend too much time at the computer.

It's mild or plate steel, buffed shiny then heated.

bob

Default Wow!

You've got a steady hand! You must not drink coffee. Nice work.
    Millermatic 210
    Syncrowave 200
    Spectrum 625 X-treme
    Hobart Champion 16 W/
    Miller 8VS Suitcase
    Miller 3035 Spool Gun
    Tons of Tools
    Microwave
    Laptop and Printer
    Speakers in the Back for all to hear Sirius Radio!

Default to bears

i thought that said 2 beers i popped right in LOL