Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default FS: Miller RFC-14 Foot Control

SOLD

For sale or trade:

Miller's RFC-14 Foot Control. This is the super heavy duty version. All metal design for industrial and production applications. Bought it new from a guy who welds for CHIP KING RACING as their weldor/ fabricator. He never used it cause he prefers the finger control. I bought this not knowing how big it was in size. It's pretty heavy compared to other foot controls. I thought it would be smaller. Open to trades. It is the same outer case as the RFC-23A . I did test it and it work fine. If you need a video I guess I could make one somehow. I just cleaned it cause it had a thick layer of dust on it when I got it. 14 pin connector with 5 pins in it. same as the new RFC-14 and RFC-14HD but with a metal cover. Any questions call me, PM me, or email me. I posted this on a few other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by weldersales View Post
    The RFC-14 was the original 14 pin control built in the same metal box as the RFC-23A and using the same size resistor with the sliding brush. The newer, lower, plastic RFCS-14 uses a small 2 watt potentiometer. Both do the same job. weldersales

James
    stillboostin@comcast.net
    (410) 830-9616
    Last edited by StillBoostin; 07-19-2008 at 04:47 PM.
    Miller Dynasty 200DX SOLD
    WeldTec Water Cooler SOLD
    Miller Millermatic 180 w/ Spoolmate 100
    20Ton press
    And lots of Cut-off and grinding wheels
    www.IAGPERFORMANCE.com

One more pic:

Owners manual:

http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o826n_mil.pdf
    Last edited by StillBoostin; 07-14-2008 at 09:53 PM.
    20Ton press
    www.IAGPERFORMANCE.com

SOLD

Sold to patf on weldingwebs.com

James
    20Ton press
    www.IAGPERFORMANCE.com

I have one of these! I have been selling off and downsizing some of my old equipment. it is hardly used and i wonder if there is an adaptor or way to rewire and make this a spare for a Miller Maxstar 150 STH?