Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This reminds me of something I saw in Monterrey, Mexico last December.

I saw a S-10 sized truck with a 40ft semi trailer hooked to it. I'm guessing it was empty.

P.S. Here's another good picture.

i dont think them fancy rims are rated for that much wait.
    its amazing how stupid some people can be, and servive.
    just scary.
    Last edited by fun4now; 06-21-2007 at 11:25 PM.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default scary

Here's the scary part of this post, someone has tried this and surely someone else is gonna try this or something else as equally stupid or dangerous and is out there tooling down our highways as we speak with some other dangerous stuff. Being in a business dealing with trailers as the main part of my business, I see quite a bit of dangerous stuff being pulled down the highway, almost makes me not want to drive anymore. I can't help but think of all the victims of these highway tragedies that could have been prevented if the people responsible had used a little common sense. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Smile

I was going to suggest welding some plate under the engine compartment to close the bottom part of it off then pour/fill the engine compartment area with concrete. then weld a mount onto the front bumper for your tractor weights. Cutting the top off and mounting the 5th wheel above the rear axle would help too but you will need to boost the suspension in the whole truck!!!

Default lol

this is a hilarious post!

Come on Dude... Get yourself a truck!

Quote Originally Posted by dabar39 View Post
    Here's the scary part of this post, someone has tried this and surely someone else is gonna try this or something else as equally stupid or dangerous and is out there tooling down our highways as we speak with some other dangerous stuff. Being in a business dealing with trailers as the main part of my business, I see quite a bit of dangerous stuff being pulled down the highway, almost makes me not want to drive anymore. I can't help but think of all the victims of these highway tragedies that could have been prevented if the people responsible had used a little common sense. Dave
    dabar is right that is just scary I would hate to see it driving down main street LOL

Inferno Forge

Chris

I was going to ask you where you lived, so I would stay far...far...away
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Default Very Funny... You almost got me!

I cant believe it. My first read in one of the Miller fourms was this hitch joke. I'm looking forward to more education and entertainment.

well welcome to the board . hope u enjoy it
    welding...its awsome