Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default miller blue star 2E welder

does anybody here know if parts for this welder are still been made . seller told me the starter was not working.

Quote Originally Posted by runningjalapeno View Post
    does anybody here know if parts for this welder are still been made . seller told me the starter was not working.
    I rebuilt one about two years ago and everything I requested from the LWS was available at that time. The starter will be specific to the motor, not the welder.

Griff
    Last edited by griff01; 07-14-2008 at 04:13 PM.

Default Try a small engine repair shop

Few people repair lawn mowers anymore but there are still some small-engine repair shops. They can probably get you the parts faster and cheaper than a LWS. I'm fortunate to have a full-service 1 and 2 cylinder engine shop nearby.

Default Blue Star Repairs Here

I can repair your Blue Star . texas ....myloganlee@yahoo.com

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Mrterry View Post
    I can repair your Blue Star . texas ;)....myloganlee@yahoo.com
    After not hearing from the OP for nearly 4 years, odds are he has already repaired the machine.

Griff

Thumbs up miller bluestar

Well time does fly by it's been 5 years since my post and I did fix the machine and sold it. Thanks for the replies.