Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default just a little project

Hey everyone im pretty new to this forum and ive seen some of the stuff you guys do and its alot more work than this but just thought a would post a pic of a few things i just made....its a front end for a four wheeler four drag racing and also a brake pedal.....let me know what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks fantastic. Did you use stick or mig? Great job.
    Joe in NY

Clarke 131E Arc Welder
    HF 4x6 bandsaw
    Hitachi 4.5" Grinder
    Craftsman Air Compressor

Thumbs up

cool, a drag quad ??? ok i gotta see the rest of it. looks like its a solid front end, is that a good thing ?? drag on dirt or street track ???

come on break with some more pic's.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

I use a mig welder but the one i use is just a cheap one i am hoping to buy a milller mig and tig this winter im only 17 so im hoping with some more practice and better equipment that i can improve on my projects. It is a rigid front end and yes thats good for drag racing because with shocks on the front and back it soaks up power going down the track. I dont have a full picture of that one i built it for a buddy of mine but here is a pic of one of mine the other pics wont work but ill take new pics so they will work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

cool toy.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

yea they are pretty fun the one i have now will do 300ft in 3.9 seconds at 80mph.