Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hurricane Bobcat

A few years back, hurricane Rita forced me to go out and get a generator. Little did my wife know i was coming home with a new miller bobcat. Not much choice really. The lws was the only place that had any generators left, and they only had two of these. I've been working on this trailer for it off and on for a while. Its almost complete, still have to put a trailer jack, bottle rack and lead rack. Its compact, ballanced and pulls great. I have not built much as far as welding goes, just a few home projects here and there, although this one did turn out real nice. Here she is--take a look...

mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up

back up power and a welding toy all in one, cant beat that.
    good looking trailor.

always good to have an excuse ready for the wife.
    welcome to the site, good to have ya with us.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Thanks for the compliment. I just orderd a 30'x40' prefab metal building for my shop. will be starting on the slab work this week. will also be adding a plasma cutter and a mig welder soon after the shop goes up. looking at the spectrum625 for the plasma - have not decided on the mig yet...maybe the millermatic 212

mike

Smile IMHO - I think . . . .

I think the Millermatic 252 would be worth the extra $$$.

Steve
    Millermatic 251
    Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"
    Milwaulkee Grinder 4 1/2"
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

Default sh***t!

Quote Originally Posted by thatsgre8t View Post
    A few years back, hurricane Rita forced me to go out and get a generator. Little did my wife know i was coming home with a new miller bobcat. Not much choice really. The lws was the only place that had any generators left, and they only had two of these. I've been working on this trailer for it off and on for a while. Its almost complete, still have to put a trailer jack, bottle rack and lead rack. Its compact, ballanced and pulls great. I have not built much as far as welding goes, just a few home projects here and there, although this one did turn out real nice. Here she is--take a look...

mike
    I'd be happy as ****! Two in one. Only if we could have two women for one!!
    Millermatic 210
    Syncrowave 200
    Spectrum 625 X-treme
    Hobart Champion 16 W/
    Miller 8VS Suitcase
    Miller 3035 Spool Gun
    Tons of Tools
    Microwave
    Laptop and Printer
    Speakers in the Back for all to hear Sirius Radio!

Default 1 forward--2 back

yesterday i got my dirt spread out for my pad. three sides of my form up today and then the rain comes down hard. wasnt even suppose to rain for a week to come...couple days to let dry out and start again. oh well. "when it rains, it pours"

mike

Nice Trailer mike,

I also have a Miller legend welder and it got us threw Katrina and other power outages. man that welder runs so smooth

good to hear that you are getting a shop Congrats

hope you have lots of fun and keep those pictures coming

........... Richard

who did you order your prefab building from

Unhappy

thanks richard ---yeah, half the guys i worked with offshore got hit by katrina, a month later the other half had issues with rita. the week i was without electricity was a pain, but thanks to the bobcat i had it a lot better than most.....it paid for itself that week..

BC--got the building from American Duro Beam

Rained again this morning--still on hold

thanks richard ---yeah, half the guys i worked with offshore got hit by katrina, a month later the other half had issues with rita. the week i was without electricity was a pain, but thanks to the bobcat i had it a lot better than most.....it paid for itself that week..

BC--got the building from American Duro Beam

Rained again this morning--still on hold