Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Hey guys check out this site for

camper trailers http://www.campertrailers.org/ plenty of ideas here. I'm also building one. Mine is built from 2" x 2" box
    Attached Images Attached Images

grahambr that looks like a good solid frame you got there. is it going to be a popup camper ??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default sorry for not replying sooner

the trailer is the base for a folding tent which opens up from the trailer. The trailer itself holds all the rest of the camping furniture and kitchen equipment. Most trailers are built from box or RHS as it is known down here. Just starting electrical work, like a caravan it will be powered.

cool keep the pic's comming.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

just mostly lurk around here but had to say that is very kewl. i have always wanted to build one of these. how much do ya think ya got in it money wise? very nice wood work. nice to see another person that knows the power of wood glue. haven't tried the gorilla stuff yet. if i put anything together that involves wood it gets a dab of glue on it.

popsmrf, welcome.
    and i agree 100% anything wood gets glue unless its intended as a friction hold point.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Default hinge

where do ya get the hinge for the rear hatch on the teardrops?