Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hey i just said i would not put my bike on one, if it works for you go for it. not about what i like, its your trailor enjoy it.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    hey i just said i would not put my bike on one, if it works for you go for it. not about what i like, its your trailor enjoy it.
    I'm not mad ! (Maybe the language "barrier" seem like it ?)

My point is that i think that many thing we built are overbuild and on the other hand, the same "design" made by a Co use less material with a lighter gauge. Am I wrong ???
    sorry for my english... i'm a frenchman !

Thumbs up

its true many things factory built today are way under built as well, you exceading the norm is a good thing. happy pulling.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmith.450 View Post
    The fenders were installed after the picture was taken.

the 60-40 ratio for the axel make no difference in that case. The bike is very short and is only 400 pounds or so. The weight on the hitch is something around 120 pounds. I've see many other manufactured trailers with the same design. With a custom, the rear wheel is a little back the axel.

I sold the trailer to someone who put in back of a tercel with no problem.
    I bet it bounce around alot