Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trailblazer 302 running gear

Has anyone made running gear like miller sells for the trailblazer 302, and if so do you have pictures or plans. Im drawing up plans as we speak, and there based off of the all terrain running gear miller sells. Questions I have about my plans is how do you mount the wheels?. Im getting no flat foam tires, a 1" axle's, but is there something else Im missing. Im a visual person so if anyone has any pictures that would be great. Thanks in advance.

This guy made a super sweet brewery stand with plans he copied. I'm sure if you Pm'ed him he might be able to help you copy what you need for your Trailbalzer. You might want to be careful though, I have heard tell he packs heat.

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ad.php?t=12885

Here is a better picture, and it looks like the angle of the handle would make it easier to maneuver.

http://www.mylincolnelectric.com/Cat...et.aspx?p=2075
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by KB Fabrications View Post
    This guy made a super sweet brewery stand with plans he copied. I'm sure if you Pm'ed him he might be able to help you copy what you need for your Trailbalzer. You might want to be careful though, I have heard tell he packs heat.

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ad.php?t=12885
    Looks like a copy of Broccolli's cart.

KB, didn't you know all weldors are required to pack heat here in Florida....it keeps the competition even..Best Regards,Paul
    More Spark Today Please

I thought your driveway was paved?
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

I'm surprised you didn't just call up a few fab shops in the area have them bid the job to include a set of prints then just build from that .
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

Why not buy a OEM Miller set from your LWS,.. copy it, and then return it when your done?
    Warning to young ladies:
    If you wear loose clothes, beware of the machinery. If you wear tight clothes, beware of the machinist.

Default don't do this

this is what runs people away from this fourm and why I didn't post on here for a really long time for mess such as this. Don't fight and bicker, back and fourth, we are men here not boys. This is like fussing over who is going to play on the best ball team here, except who can do a better weld job then the other.

I was working on a hi-rise in Florida, about half the crew had a pistol in their lunch box. The Iron super had a Derringer in his pocket.