Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Default I know . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Turtleqtee View Post
    Dear Steven,
    I feel better every time you post and show your true colors. It is ironic that you get so upset over a simple post. Unfortunately, you won't be able to do the same to me. In addition, it is easy to see that you have issues with women as they come across in every post. Sorry that you do, and choose to ignore the true meaning of my post. I would love to give you some advice with respect to plasma cutters, but you probably would not listen and would have to resort to calling me "honey". Oh and by the way Steve, it is Thermadyne not Theradyne.

Thanks Sandy

See you around,
    Beth

I'm sorry gin "honey" my speeling is rater bad . . & besideis, I like Hypertermie better . . .

Sorry if you took "honey" as an insult . . I use your correct name . . . I think it says Turtle, Cutie . . . is cutie OK? And yes Wacko is my nick name, feel free to use it . . . It's been with me for over 30 years . .

And you are right, I do have a problem with SOME women . . . it's usually condescending ones . .
    Last edited by Wacko Welder; 07-05-2008 at 05:36 PM.
    Millermatic 251
    Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"
    Milwaulkee Grinder 4 1/2"
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

Default By the way . . .

Did the original poster ever get his latch replaced & is it working now?
    Millermatic 251
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

Quote Originally Posted by Wacko Welder View Post
    And you are right, I do have a problem with SOME women . . . it's usually condescending ones . .
    Just a wild guess but I bet You probably run it to a lot of em'
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

A bunch of grown men getting there panties all in a bunch (over a latch or someones problem with it).....and then Beth tries to tell you like it is and it only got worse... I love watching you guys try and piss each others fires out..... I had to double check to make sure I wasn't on weldingweb.com.... Broccoli I bet your right about wacko's "run ins" with women
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

Quote Originally Posted by 84ZMike View Post
    A bunch of grown men getting there panties all in a bunch (over a latch or someones problem with it).....and then Beth tries to tell you like it is and it only got worse... I love watching you guys try and piss each others fires out..... I had to double check to make sure I wasn't on weldingweb.com.... Broccoli I bet your right about wacko's "run ins" with women
    Well Broc & 84Z some of us have been trained to be "whipped" by em, I was not . . . to each his own . . they want equality, they ain't getting no pedestal from me . . .

The typical American woman wants it both ways, the privilege of being a woman when it's convenient & the right of being equal in the work place also when it is convenient . . .

Worked in the field for years, was given the choice of carrying em, or the highway . . . you might say I have plenty of miles on the highway . . . you don't know me or anything about me, but you feel free to form a personal opinion about me, that's OK . . It has always been my "experience" that anytime a woman is added to the mix with guys it always causes friction between them when they normally get along just fine. Ad one to the mix and there is always hard feelings . . I think they call it the "Knight on The White Horse Syndrome"
    Someone always develops it . . .

Just the way it is . . . at least in my 54 years . . . everyone has a right to a opinion last time I checked . . . . Besides, I only NEED to get along with one, the one I married . . .
    Let's see, if I got it right this is about the time someone says something of an insulting nature about by my wife . . . so predictable . .

Take care, Steve
    Last edited by Wacko Welder; 07-05-2008 at 09:47 PM.
    Millermatic 251
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

Wacko Welder By the way . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did the original poster ever get his latch replaced & is it working now?

miller mailed him a new latch.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by 84ZMike View Post
    Steve...I see were you are coming from.... I don't know you you don't know me.... I am in no way a knight on a white horse just making an observation...... I know that broc fella isn't getting on a horse....he's more of a sheep kind of guy .....
    You gonna let him do you that way Ed?

Quote Originally Posted by Wacko Welder View Post
    Well Broc & 84Z some of us have been trained to be "whipped" by em, I was not . . . to each his own . . they want equality, they ain't getting no pedestal from me . . .

The typical American woman wants it both ways, the privilege of being a woman when it's convenient & the right of being equal in the work place also when it is convenient . . .

Worked in the field for years, was given the choice of carrying em, or the highway . . . you might say I have plenty of miles on the highway . . . you don't know me or anything about me, but you feel free to form a personal opinion about me, that's OK . . It has always been my "experience" that anytime a woman is added to the mix with guys it always causes friction between them when they normally get along just fine. Ad one to the mix and there is always hard feelings . . I think they call it the "Knight on The White Horse Syndrome"
    Someone always develops it . . .

Just the way it is . . . at least in my 54 years . . . everyone has a right to a opinion last time I checked . . . . Besides, I only NEED to get along with one, the one I married . . .
    Let's see, if I got it right this is about the time someone says something of an insulting nature about by my wife . . . so predictable . .

Take care, Steve
    Steve, i'll bet dollars to donuts that one of your arms is much more physically developed than the other.

Have you guys ever noticed when we carve a pumpkinhead, we always dig out all the insides and throw it in the trash. Insides have no value other than to make more pumpkinheads later. Scary thought.
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Default Hello Monte

Quote Originally Posted by monte55 View Post
    Have you guys ever noticed when we carve a pumpkinhead, we always dig out all the insides and throw it in the trash. Insides have no value other than to make more pumpkinheads later. Scary thought.

That was good Monte . . . very good . . .

I'm not gonna pay as much attention to PUMPKINHEAD as he's paying to where he thinks my hand is . . . He' just jealous . . . . maybe he doesn't have a handful . . . maybe he's wanting to give me a hand . . speaking of donuts, that is exactly where I'm heading now . . .

Take care,
    Steve
    Millermatic 251
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"