Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums
 
Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 85
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    541

    Default

    WOW and to think all of this started with a cheesy 10 cent latch.
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

    Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lake of the Ozarks MO
    Posts
    3,553

    Default

    Personally I would take very little of what she says as gospel because she as well as many others join up just to comment and for whatever reason have NO PROFILE or location listed.
    IMO when you have the b@ll$ to say where your from and what you do then you have a right to respect otherwise your nothing more than a fart in a hurricane as for as this forum is concerned.
    StillBoostin and I may not agree on everything but I can respect his opinion 100% over some half@$$ lurker that is afraid to give out any info for whatever reason.
    Besides who agrees with anyone all the time??
    I see this forum as sort of like being in a shop with a bunch of guys standing around in a circle bs'ing. Manners apply but strangers who don't introduce themselves are treated ...well....like strangers

    www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

    Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtleqtee View Post

    As an aside, I do have a great deal of insight into the world of equipment and mechanized repair as my husband owns an extremely large corporation which repairs, sells and leases heavy equipment.

    Thanks,

    Beth
    Beth some questions: What is the name of the very large corporation (include address please) that your husband owns? Is your husband's corporation public or private? You should be, at the least, willing to name the corporation provided of course your on the up and up. So . . .
    The definition of courage. "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and you see it through to the end no matter what." From "To Kill a Mockingbird"

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prairieville, Louisiana
    Posts
    139

    Default Don't you know . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Beth some questions: What is the name of the very large corporation (include address please) that your husband owns? Is your husband's corporation public or private? You should be, at the least, willing to name the corporation provided of course your on the up and up. So . . .

    It's the new American Woman thing . . . you are a Success if you married someone who has succeeded . . . Not to be political, but look at the recent Democratic primary . . . Hillary was ready to commander and chief based on the fact that she shared a bed with Bill . . . So why not vote for Monica. . ? She has equal ability & based on Bill's actions she is somewhat more qualified than Hillary in some areas . .

    This is why you must have respect for the "wordy" opinion of Beth who shares a bed with a successful big time wheeler dealer . . . .

    Now if in fact she is not being truthful as to her knowledge and goals and life that goes back to the many women I have had the "pleasure" of speaking to who were all "going to school to be computer scientist" . . . mean while had a strange green stain on their hands caused by long term contact with polished brass . . . from their current profession . . .
    Millermatic 251
    Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"
    Milwaulkee Grinder 4 1/2"
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prairieville, Louisiana
    Posts
    139

    Default Be more than happy to . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Broccoli1 View Post
    I figger if Beth has to pony up a name of Mr. Beth's Co- why don't you knuckleheads pony up yer real names too?
    Steven DeMars , Louisiana . . .

    I see you are in the Broccili biz . . . . that's good for prostate cancer . . . . Is yours organic? I know you guys in California grow a lot bean sprouts and stuff like that thats good for you . . . . Do you ship anywhere . . . ?

    I could not get your page to come up . . . . but saw the dancing broccoli . . . that's really nice . .
    Last edited by Wacko Welder; 07-05-2008 at 01:38 PM.
    Millermatic 251
    Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"
    Milwaulkee Grinder 4 1/2"
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wacko Welder View Post
    Please don't take this wrong, although I'm sure you will . . .

    Just curious Beth, why are you in this forum . . . are you a welder, or doing some sort of paper for a degree in social work, a moderator for Miller ?

    This is your 1st post, so I can only assume you are not a welding hobbyist . . . and since your husband as you say is VERY successful, which in America equates to you being successful since you were smart enough to marry him . . . I'm just curious what would bring you to this forum?

    Please understand, the social worker types have already psycho-babbled most of us out of jobs in this country . . . You know, all that love we are supposed to have for everyone, like the hard working ILLEGALS that come across our border for all the free goodies compliments of psycho-babbling social workers giving them our jobs and taxes . . .



    Thanks, Steve
    Well Steve,

    I promise you that I won't take it wrong rather just as you intended it.

    So to answer your questions, here goes:

    To satisfy your curiosity, not that it has anything to do with this forum or the thread at hand. I am on this board due to my interest in welding as I hope that is the reason you are on this forum also.

    As for your sharp remark as to my husbands success and mine...the business he runs is my business long before I met him. So I guess the statement might read smart enough to marry her.

    As to what I bring to this forum...a great deal of welding experience (both formal training and from my father) and an open mind.

    As for the :
    Social worker types ?
    psycho-babbled?
    working ILLEGALS?
    free goodies compliments of psycho-babbling social workers giving them our jobs and taxes ?

    I have no idea what the has to do with the thread I was commenting on.

    Sorry you don't see the point that I was trying to make.

    Now I could turn this into something ugly and ask you a series of terse questions, but that is what I am referring to...it is pointless...

    I am not here to argue with you...I am here to learn and help others.

    The only reason I even responded to your post is that I am new so I thought that I would be courteous and give you a little background information.

    Finally I am not a moderator for Miller.

    You are welcome,

    Beth

    As an aside I would like to thank Synchroman and Broccoli1 for there posts.

    Beth

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wacko Welder View Post
    Steven DeMars , Louisiana . . .

    I see you are in the Broccili biz . . . . that's good for prostate cancer . . . . Is yours organic? I know you guys in California grow a lot bean sprouts and stuff like that thats good for you . . . . Do you ship anywhere . . . ?

    I could not get your page to come up . . . . but saw the dancing broccoli . . . that's really nice . .
    No Broccoli- it is just a name.

    Cameras, Lights, Grip, Trucks, Generators- 20A up to 1200 amp, Cables, Carts yada yada yada and anything else that may be needed for the Photo Shoot.

    but we do ship anywhere
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern CA, Shasta CO.
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wacko Welder View Post
    It's the new American Woman thing . . . you are a Success if you married someone who has succeeded . . . Not to be political, but look at the recent Democratic primary . . . Hillary was ready to commander and chief based on the fact that she shared a bed with Bill . . . So why not vote for Monica. . ? She has equal ability & based on Bill's actions she is somewhat more qualified than Hillary in some areas . .

    This is why you must have respect for the "wordy" opinion of Beth who shares a bed with a successful big time wheeler dealer . . . .

    Now if in fact she is not being truthful as to her knowledge and goals and life that goes back to the many women I have had the "pleasure" of speaking to who were all "going to school to be computer scientist" . . . mean while had a strange green stain on their hands caused by long term contact with polished brass . . . from their current profession . . .
    Ahhhh for keerise sake, give me a break. Trying to do a subtle hatchet job on someones character through a truck load of enuendo------------------------.


  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Prairieville, Louisiana
    Posts
    139

    Default "Why can't we all just get along ?"

    I' so sorry Beth . . . I didn't realize that you were in fact the "blue collar" in your family . . . From your post about the biz YOU said YOUR husband OWNED I got the WRONG impression . . . My utmost apology . . . my reading skills "ain't" that good . . . so which part did I miss . . . .

    "As an aside, I do have a great deal of insight into the world of equipment and mechanized repair as my husband owns an extremely large corporation which repairs, sells and leases heavy equipment."

    I'm sure you have a lot of terse comments . . . . .

    But I think what you are trying to suggest is that you may have some condescending comments much like the ones you posted initially . . . . I'm a big boy, I can handle them . . .

    WW
    Last edited by Wacko Welder; 07-05-2008 at 04:54 PM.
    Millermatic 251
    Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"
    Milwaulkee Grinder 4 1/2"
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wacko Welder View Post
    Alright Beth . . . I didn't realize that you were in fact the "blue collar" in your family . . . From your post about the biz YOU said YOUR husband owned I got the WRONG impression . . . My utmost apology . . . my reading skills "ain't" that good . . . so which part did I miss . . . .

    "As an aside, I do have a great deal of insight into the world of equipment and mechanized repair as my husband owns an extremely large corporation which repairs, sells and leases heavy equipment."


    Feel free to have at it with your terse comments . . . I will welcome them . . . heck I may have a few of my own . . .

    I think you are trying to suggest you may have some condescending comments from your "lofty" perch you have placed yourself on today . . . trust me honey, welding is a hobby . . .one of many . .


    But since you say you are offering advice & help . . . how are you on plasma cutters, I'm shopping for one now . . . Are you a Theradyne or a Hypertherm type of person? I'm sure an operation the size of yours you have a few . . .


    Take care . . . and that is all I have to say on the topic . . . now don't you feel better . . .
    WW
    Dear Steven,
    I feel better every time you post and show your true colors. It is ironic that you get so upset over a simple post. Unfortunately, you won't be able to do the same to me. In addition, it is easy to see that you have issues with women as they come across in every post. Sorry that you do, and choose to ignore the true meaning of my post. I would love to give you some advice with respect to plasma cutters, but you probably would not listen and would have to resort to calling me "honey". Oh and by the way Steve, it is Thermadyne not Theradyne.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Ahhhh for keerise sake, give me a break. Trying to do a subtle hatchet job on someones character through a truck load of enuendo------------------------.

    Thanks Sandy

    See you around,
    Beth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.