Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 4th of july cookout

I should be ready for that fourth of July cookout.Just finish my pit and can't wait to try it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    301 trailblazer
    12vs extreme mig box
    spectrum plus plasma
    steelmax mag drill
    millwaukee steel cutting skillsaw

dewalt 14" cold cut off saw
    various hand &power tools
    spoolmatic 30a

Great job....I like the wrap around tray.......I'm about to start on a stainless copy of my father-in-laws Holland for his place at the beach.....hopefully he'll spring for enough materials for a second one....so I can practice on his and perfect mine.
    Mike
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

cajuncat, Nice job on the cooker, aint gonna find one like that at the Home Depot. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Thumbs up

i like it. custom made is always better
    welding...its awsome

Cool sweeeeet!!!!!

thats a great looking grill.
    is it all SS or are you going to paint it ??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Cool I should be ready for that fourth of July cookout.

I've already got my fork and knife.
    So what are you cooking on that day?Ribs with a basted tomato herb sauce, seasoned Garlic Butter Chicken , or what about a really nice garlic seasoned 10oz Rid Steak.

Awesome Grill!!! Have a great Fourth!!

wow Darmik, thats a lot of garlic. you got a vampire problem in your area.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

I'd love to make a grill out of a bunch of beer kegs.

Nice work, enjoy your 4th of July !!!