Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Question about the project contest

How does one contact Admin with a question about the Project Contest....
    My question is, although it is a weldors forum, does an entry have to be made by the welding process as long as it is pertinent to being used by the weldor when he's working on a project? For example: if a person made a welding table by bolting it together, would it qualify?

good question. about the build process being limited to welding. i'll see if i can get an answer from direct e-mail to addmin or atleast a place to e-mail with questions.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Thanks Fun

Contest? What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by vectorsolid View Post
    Contest? What did I miss?
    See.... http://www.millerwelds.com/challenge/

Good luck
    L*S

weekend welders chalenge for power click subscribers.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default Contest

Questions can be e-mailed (or PMd) directly to me. You have to have been a member of Powerclick as of May 1, 2007 to enter. Entries are accepted through this Saturday, the 23rd.

You can enter a project that's already been submitted in the past. We have over 400 entries at this point! (we had around 250 last time) This is going to be fun!

Also, we'll be able to add some of the applicable ones to the idea gallery once the contest is over. It's great to see all of the projects...there's lots of good stuff out there!

For those of you who entered or plan to, good luck!

What if a past entered project has won something, is it still ok to enter it for this year and again does it have to be made by the welding process although
    it is used by a weldor to do a project. I'm still unclear.

Default More questions

1. Yes, the projects need to be created with a welding process. The fact that you would use the item while welding doesn't qualify it for the contest.

2. Projects that have won a prize in the past wouldn't be applicable for following years' contests.

Good questions!

Thanks for the reply............it's crystal