Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Clemson Tiger seat

yesterday I was looking through the dumpster behind the house at all the good wood that was going out of my house for the remodel that my wife felt just had to be done. Picked out some 2x4's, wood flooring, a can of orange spray paint, one of my plasma tigers, an old piece of plexi-glass, and nailed it all together...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JimYoung; 06-21-2008 at 06:04 PM.

nice, its amazing what people throw away.
    Read or submit reviews of Lincoln, Hobart and Miller Welders atThe Welder Shop.

Anytime I can't find something I ask the wife if she threw it away!-)

I usually misplace it ... but ya never know
    Millermatic 210

Looks like it's going to be a nice sized kitchen when finished.

Quote Originally Posted by DSW View Post
    Looks like it's going to be a nice sized kitchen when finished.
    yep bigger kitchen, bigger laundry room, redo on master bath, and hardwood floors through out... heck, this house is only 29 years old, and I bought new appliances 10 years ago ... but they are not stainless, soooo they are being replaced also.. man I just have to short out the TV so she can't keep watching HGTV ...
    Jim